Everlast Pultruded Fiberglass Sections provide a unique and unmatched combination of corrosion resistivity, high strength, thermal & electrical
non-conductivity, dimensional stability and light weight sections providing virtually maintenance free services in most harsh industrial environments
where traditional materials like steel, aluminium or wooden have failed to provide all the above properties.
These FRP sections are widely used as a better alternative to stainless steel and other expensive components. Compared to these materials, the manufacture of Everlast pultruded FRP products produces fewer air and water emissions, consumes less energy and emits less greenhouse gas, leading to both a reduced environmental impact and a lower carbon footprint.
Everlast FRP composite products have high resistance to rot and corrosion, a longer and more economical service life and require less frequent energy-intensive maintenance and replacement. These inherent advantages lead to superior overall sustainability for our FRP products.
Everlast FRP Pultruded Sections include Angles, Channels, I-Beams, Wide flange beams, Round, Rectangular & Square Tubes, Round and Square Bars, Flat Sheets, Concrete embedment angles, etc. Everlast FRP Pultruded Sections are manufactured using highest quality materials under stringent quality check and testing norms coupled with better service delivery. Large volumes can be delivered within short span of time thereby adhering to strict deadlines with the help of best in class infrastructure and quality & trained workforce.
• Maximum Corrosion Resistance : Responsible for enhancing the life of the product in harsh environments subject to extreme conditions
• High Strength and Light Weight : This property of FRP allows dependable support to applied loads providing higher strength to weight ratio as compared to any other material.
• Thermal & Electrical Non-Conductivity : Very essential characteristics ensuring highest safety standards for the personnel working there.
• Dimensional Stability : The product is so designed which maintains cross-section of shapes based on low co-efficient of thermal expansion.
• Electromagnetic transparency : The products does not interfere with the transmission of radio and microwave frequencies.